Index: Pakistan Failed State - By Shiv Sastry

Pakistan

Failed State

By Shiv Sastry

Dedicated to the memory of my cousin,

late Wg Cdr. Kukke Suresh, VrC

FOREWORD

The reason for writing this book is explained in the first chapter. Once I had collected the reference material it took me only three months to write the book. It then took me two years to refine and release the book as a freely downloadable e-book.

I must take this opportunity to thank members of the forum at www.bharat-rakshak.com for their invaluable and selfless help in digging up material that served as references for this book.

Furthermore I wish to thank the dozen or so people who helped me proof read the book and came up with useful suggestions. Prominent among these are ramana, acharya, kgoan and sudhir.

Shiv

January 20, 2007



COPYLEFT LICENCE

Licence is hereby granted to make as many copies of this book as needed, and for the book to be distributed to anyone free of charge on condition that no modifications are made and no profit is made from the sharing of this work.

No comments: